Good morning to my favorite foodie peeps! I woke up this morning, grabbed my coffee, and jumped online to start my day. First thing I do is check my email and see I have a comment on my blog post Red Chicken Curry. It was from Angie at A’Lil Country Sugar. Not only did she have some kind words about my blog post, she told me she had given me my very first blog award!!! WOW color me surprised and so very honored! It is such a wonderful feeling to know that people enjoy what you do.
Angie is part of my much loved and admired foodie family on Facebook. I sure wish we lived close enough to visit. She is the kind of person that makes you smile no matter what might be happening in your day and today she brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you Angie you are the BEST!!!
Now the rules that go along with the award are as follows:
1) Show your thanks to the blogger that gave you the award by linking back to them.
2) Reveal your top 5 picks by leaving a comment on their blog.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Enjoy the love of some of the most supportive people on the internet!
Again, thank you so much Angie for including me in a top 5 of some wonderful bloggers that I admire so very much!!
Ok, now coming up with a top 5 is very difficult for me. I have met so many wonderful bloggers and enjoy each and every one of their blogs. I am just going to run down the top 5 blogs I interact with the most.
So my top 5 are:
My Kaotic Kitchen
– Robin is someone I have known for probably 15 years, way before either one of us even knew what a food blog was! But her sense of humor and wonderful talent in the kitchen makes her blog a must read for me.
Cooking with Mel
– Mel is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. I love reading her blog to keep up, not only with her cooking, but her adorable husband Nick’s journey of weight loss, and keep a look out for her little 4 footed baby Pippy. We have decided that he and my little one Ginger are betrothed hehehe
Inspired by eRecipeCards
– Dave was one of the first people to comment on my blog. He always has such supportive things to say. He also was the first person to feature one of my recipes on his blog. I was so honored!! He is such a positive upbeat person. You will not be disappointed if you check out his blog, I promise!
Everyday Mom’s Meals
– Krista has been such a supportive and helpful friend here in blogger land. She is so down to earth and caring. Her love for her family and cooking comes through loud and clear.
Lark’s Country Heart
– Lark has been someone I look up to in the blogging world. I love reading her blog, and her energy and passion is infectious. He attitude and personality is so upbeat how can you help but love her?
These are the top 5 bloggers so please take a moment and visit them. Send some love from me and give them a follow if you like. I know you will enjoy yourself.